o the great joy of the small community the church was completed and opened on Trinity Sunday 1903. The Architect was the Very Reverend Canon Scoles of Baisingstoke and the builder was Mr. Cornelius Carrivick of Helman Tor (one of the oldest Catholic residents in Newquay).
In 1906 the gallery for the organ and choir was erected. In 1911 a substantial porch was built, to protect the entrance to the church from the winter storms. In 1914 the Right Reverend John Keily, Bishop of Plymouth opened the new sanctuary and Presbytery and in 1938 the Parish Hall was built. 1981 saw the church extended once again.